|Retail Price: $399.99
|Our Price: $299.95
Free Shipping on this Item!*
*USA 48 States only
It is an innovative market leader, and the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite Juicer is being labeled as 'the greatest juicer that is currently available anywhere' by both those who use it as well as its sellers. These Breville juicers are intended for those home users who look for top of the range juicers and are earnest about the quality of their juice, as well as insisting that their juicer is powerful, in fact the Breville Juice Fountain is a superior juicer to the vary expensive juicers that are utilized by professional juicing bars.
In addition, the Breville 800JEXL Juicer entails a lesser amount of upkeep and on average will perform amazingly with approximately a 50% larger juice production, quicker preparation and cleaning time as well as greater level of user protection than before. This juicer is intended to be a household model but the force it transmits is unrivaled in the area of juice removal from vegetables as well as both firm and pliable fruits. The Die cast Zinc and Stainless Steel assembly, along with the sturdiness of the Breville Juice Fountain and its fantastic visual display, is a certain indication that these juicers are intended to endure for a long time. Its potent 1000W Italian-made 2-speed motor has an integral speed sensor and built in computer monitoring and the juicer is accompanied by a Three year guarantee.
The central 75mm feed tube which transports complete fruits straight to the core of the grating disc is an explanation for the amazing functioning of this creation. This facilitates the achievement of a stable top speed of 13,000RPM by the juicer, which results in unmatched juice removal and an extremely desiccated pulp. The Breville 800 Juicer is far ahead of its opposition in terms of performance and as soon as you have used it, you will unquestionably concur that this juicer is 'the greatest juicer that is currently available anywhere.
The Breville Juicer 800JEXL's Features:
- There is a plunging tool to maneuver entire vegetables and fruit through the broad feed tube
- There is 3.5 liter slide-out pulp receptacle which has a large capacity
- The juicer has an easily-cleaned structure to ensure aggravation free clean-up. It get our vote for the most easily cleaned juicer.
- There is a potent 1000 watt motor
- The juicer includes an innovative extra broad 3 inch feed-tube which accommodates entire carrots, tomatoes and apples etc.
- There are juicing recipes provided so you have the ability to increase the taste and nourishment of each meal you serve.
- The 1 liter juice container with lid and grip and an integrated froth separator
- In order to aid in clean-up of the micro-mesh screen, a nylon bristle brush is included.
- The feed channel is a patented extra large one and constructed out of stainless steel
- The metal foundation is heavy-duty die cast
- The parts are constructed from robust stainless steel
- The Breville 800 also juices more rapidly since there is no need to chop up the fruit or vegetables that are necessary
- The Micro-Mesh filter method produces anything up to 50% extra juice when compared to typical juicers
- There is a Two speed electronic control
- There is the normal ‘OFF' switch
- The Breville Juice Fountain weighs approximately 21 pounds
- The size of the box it will be shipped in is: 17x11x19"
- The juicers come with a 3 year motor warranty and 1 year for all the parts. (The warranty does not cover filter blade for any juicer)
- The juicer is accompanied by a brush for cleaning and a book of instructions
It is possible to feed entire apples into the innovative central 75mm stainless steel feed tube. The lower speed setting of 6,000 rpm is intended for use on malleable fruits such as watermelon or for usage in locations that are sensitive to noise. The exceptional cover molding is intended to ensure that the pulp flow that is the best possible. The issuing of exclusive rights is imminent for the zones that decrease air speed to make certain that there is no seepage around the outside edge of the lid. A grip is incorporated into the 3.5 liter pulp container which can be easily brought together with the juicing unit.
The filtration basket of the Breville 800 is constructed from a meticulous European stainless mesh bonded to a stainless steel armature with a GF Noryl coupling and in addition it is dishwasher safe. The filtration baskets in the other average manufactured juicers are die cast alloy, which is unable to be safely washed in your dishwasher.
To make sure that the operating of the juicer goes smoothly, the complete basket structure is computer stabilized. The well-designed 1 liter juice jug has a cover and a fitted Froth Separator and dispenses your juice superbly. It is easily cleaned and uncomplicated to utilize, and all components can be pieced together in about 10 seconds with no tools required. All elements of the juicer that need cleaning are dishwasher proof.
Serviceability: Every interior constituent part for instance the PCB and motor brushes etc, are able to be serviced. The entire group of stainless feed tube parts is interchangeable in the event of a cap being broken.
Ergonomics: The perspicacious nature of the Breville 800JEXL's design has the effect of creating a juicer which is extremely easily used and provides confirmation that a person can utilize this product with little or no training. The majority of the pieces just fall into place. There are visual indications which can be utilized to ensure that the filtration basket is aligned with the drive coupling and orientation of the feed tube plunger. The lock-bar can be put into position with a single hand and conveys a feeling of safety. The pulp receptacle can be rotated into position using only two fingers (the patent is still pending).
Safety: The locking bar gradually triggers the micro-switches which make certain that the juicer may not function except it is secure. If the lock bar is detached prior to the halt of the rotary motion then the part automatically applies the brakes to the basket in under 4 seconds.
How to operate your new Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain:
Ensure that your assortment of vegetables and fruit are properly cleaned and are ready to be juiced.
Make sure that your Breville 800 Juicer is properly put together. Make certain that the stainless steel filter is scrupulously spotless prior to every use. Make sure you position the juice jug, or any container for liquid, below the spout ahead of the process of juicing.
Insert the plug of the power lead into a 120 volt power outlet. Manipulate the 2-speed control to either up for the lower velocity or down for higher velocity, this dependant on which sort of fruit or vegetable you are juicing and the juicer will start automatically. You should utilize the velocity selector chart as a guide on how to juice various fruits and vegetables.
While the motor is in operation put the pieces of fruit or vegetables of your choice into the Feed Chute. Using the food plunger, softly steer the food along the feed shaft. To ensure that you remove the utmost quantity of liquid, constantly drive the food plunger downward gradually.
The liquid will pour into the liquid container and the pulp will accrue within the pulp container.
NOTE: The majority of vegetables and fruit for example apples, carrots and cucumbers will have need to be chopped to a smaller size as those will be of small enough size to be able to go into the feed chute intact. When you are juicing carrots, put the tip of the carrot into the feed chute after everything else.
OVERLOAD PROTECTION BUTTON: The Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain has a built-in protection mechanism which defends against overheating when too much is being juiced in a load. If this should happen, the Breville 800 Juicer will instantly trigger the overload safeguard switch and the juicer will turn itself off. If this happens then detach the juicer from the power outlet and let the unit cool down. After this push the overload protection switch which is located on the underside of the motor base. The protection mechanism will be reset and the Breville 800 Juicer will be all set for you to use again.
Please Note: The Pulp container may be cleared throughout the juicing process by turning the Breville 800 Juicer off and then cautiously removing the container. Remember to put back the emptied receptacle prior to the continuation of juicing. Remember not to permit the Pulp Container to overflow as this can stop the proper operation or harm the juicer.
Tips for juicing:
The insider's information about juice:
Even though juices are usually created with the emphasis on flavor, texture and aroma, the juice can be extremely beneficial for your health which will increase the enjoyable experience.
Approximately 95% of the nutritional contents of both vegetables and fruit are located within the juice. Liquids removed from fresh vegetables and fruit form an significant element of a balanced eating plan. Fresh fruit and vegetable juices are easily made and can provide a great supply of vitamins and minerals. Juices are speedily assimilated into the bloodstream and are consequently the fastest method through which the body can absorb nutrients.
While you formulate juices for yourself, you will have absolute power over which pieces of produce you incorporate into your juice. You decide on what produce will be incorporated into your juice and you make a decision about whether you require sugar, salt or any other flavoring agents.
Any recently removed juices must be drunk very shortly after the time they were prepared to circumvent the loss of vitamins.
Purchasing and storage of vegetables and fruit:
- Wash all vegetables and fruit to be juiced before juicing them.
- Only use fresh vegetables and fruit for juicing.
- In order to ensure that you spend less money and acquire fresh products, buy fruit or vegetables that are currently in season.
- Always wash vegetables and fruit before you put them into storage to ensure that your vegetables and fruit are always available to juice.
- Most fruits and hardier type vegetables can be stored at room temperature. The more delicate and perishable items such as tomatoes, berries, leafy greens, celery, cucumbers and herbs should be stored in the refrigerator until required.
Preparation of vegetables and fruit:
- When you are planning to juice fruits that have hard or inedible skins for example mangoes, guava, melons or pineapple, make sure that at all times you skin the fruit prior to the juicing process.
- It is possible to juice citrus fruit in the Breville 800 Juicer if the fruit is skinned beforehand.
- Any fruits that have pits, hard seeds or stones for example nectarines, peaches, mangoes, apricots, plums and cherries have to be pitted prior to the juicing process.
- When you have made fresh apple juice, you can add a little bit of lemon juice to ensure that the juice does not turn brown.
You can make energizing, foamy orange juice with your Breville 800JEXL juice fountain. All you have to do is peel your oranges and juice them. It is considered good practice to place your oranges in the fridge for a while before juicing them.
- Width: 18-in.
- Height: 16-in.
- Depth: 8-in.
- Weight: 18.65-lbs.
Free Shipping on this Item!*
*USA 48 States only
Remember to select the Shipping option 'Free Shipping' in the checkout area or you will not receive Free Shipping for this product.